Detailed information required to evaluate critical trade and investment decisions on a single country.
Offers critical information and analysis on the trade environment of an individual country to support an investment decision, while minimizing exposure to the risk of doing business in a particular country. Offers more than 60 pages of in-depth analysis for evaluating the risks and opportunities of doing business in foreign country.
These detailed reports, available for 132 countries, help you address the key areas of risk that may impact your international business:
• Political Risk - How stable is the country's government?
• Economic Risk - Is the economy expanding or contracting?
• External Risk - Is the currency stable or unstable?
• Commercial Risk - Will I get paid? How quickly will I get paid?
• Trade Environment - Have import regulations changed?
• Investment Environment - In which sectors can I safely invest?
Analysis includes economic forecasts and the D&B Country Risk Indicator, which provides a cross-country comparison of the risks of doing business around the globe.
Monthly-updated economic data and analysis to help you evaluate critical trade, payment and investment decisions on a single country.
Presented in an easy to follow format, D&B Country RiskLine Reports help you evaluate cross-border trading conditions around the globe and are ideal when you need quick information one time. Available on over 130 countries worldwide.
The reports offer essential trade data including:
• D&B Country Risk Indicator- a unique and comparative cross-border assessment of the risk of doing business in a country.
• Trade Terms - a guide to payment terms and delays, including payments performance data.
• Economic Indicators - an index of key economic statistics covering three years of historical data and a two-year forecast.
Risk Factor - concise analysis of a country's current political and economic conditions, including socio-political and economic forecasts.
The International Risk & Payment Review provides the critical economic, political and commercial information needed to facilitate decision-making, with monthly updates providing you with the most up-to-date analysis on developments in each market.
The International Risk & Payment Review provides the critical economic, political and commercial information needed to facilitate decision-making, with monthly updates providing you with the most up-to-date analysis on developments in each market. Presented in an easy-to-follow format, the service is vital for Credit, Sales, Export and Marketing Managers, and all Executives and Directors in organizations planning or currently engaged in international business.